cPanel is a tool that gives you a GUI interface to manage your files and other activity in the webserver. You can create, upload, modify, and remove the files. You can do almost everything from cPanel without meshing up with the command line.
Accessing File Manager
1. Log in to your cPanel account.
2. Scroll or search for “File Manager” and click.
3. It will open the File Manager window where you can create, update, remove, and upload files without FTP.
4. The first time you will be asked to open the file manager with hidden files or without hidden files. If you select Show Hidden Files (dotfiles) option, then you will be able to see the files whose name starts with a dot (.), such as .htaccess in the file manager.
5. if you wish to make any changes in any file, just right click on that file and you will have all the option to carry out your desired actions.