Using folders enables you to organise and structure your files more effectively and makes it easier to manage your website.
It is very simple to create new folder in Cpanel, just follow the below steps:-
1. Log in to your cPanel account.
2. Scroll or search for “File Manager” and click.
3. In top left side Click on the “+ Folder” icon to create a folder.
4. When clicked “+Folder” a pop-up form will appear.
5. On the pop-up form, type folder name in the first box and folder path in the bottom box.
6. Click the Create New Folder button.
7. The new folder will now be created in given path location.